TELECOM CONSULTING PARTNERS OOD (TCP)
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Valid from 25 May 2018
II. Who processes and is responsible for your personal data?
III. Personal data categories processed by TCP
1. TCP is entitled to process the publicly available personal data and/or personal data provided by you. The main types of personal data processed are as follows:
- Personal identification regarding the response to your inquiry made through our website (such as name, phone, e-mail, company);
- Personal identification regarding participations in events and trainings organised by TCP (such as name, phone number, e-mail, company, position);
- Personal identification regarding the conclusion of a contract and the carrying out of our activities (including name, personal identification number, identity card number, passport number, residence, nationality, language of communication, etc.);
- Other relevant contact details (including postal and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, etc.);
- Financial information (bank account and others);
- Information about a representative (legal representative or proxy) of our customers – legal entity;
- Data from the communication between you and TCP, habits, preferences, your satisfaction with our services (use of services activity, complaints, requests, etc.);
- Information about website visits and browsing the website, including operations and browsing history of the website;
- Data obtained during the fulfilment of obligations deriving from normative and regulatory acts (i.e. data from inquiries, regulations, investigative bodies, notary, tax offices, court, bailiff, etc.).
- Data obtained by entering into a contract and/or performing contractual obligations (including name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address, etc.).
2. TCP is entitled to process data prepared and generated by our website’s Analysis Systems:
- Data about the electronic communication device used, the type of the device, the operating system, the IP address (anonymised), the location;
3. In order to ensure the optimal services delivery and the obligations arising from customers’ contracts, TCP is entitled to process any information available in public registers (including public database and data disclosed on the Internet) as well as information received from third parties regarding the implementation of legal provisions regarding customers.
4. TCP is entitled and obliged to verify the correctness of the personal data stored in the database and for this purpose may require from you to verify the personal data and, if necessary, to correct or verify the correctness of your data.
5. Various types of personal data may be processed individually or together.
IV. Objectives and legal framework for processing of personal data
1. Processing of personal data necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of contracts with us or in connection with the contract conclusion preparation.
TCP processes your data for the following purposes:
- Personal identification when making an inquiry via the contact form at our website or via e-mail.
- Organisation and participation in events and trainings;
- Customer identification when entering into a new or changing an existing contract with us; explanations of the services used; performance of a contract.
- Proposals for signing contracts, sending pre-contractual information and draft contract;
- Performance of obligations arising from contracts concluded with customers or with a represented company, exercise of rights and ensuring the performance of contracts by our customers;
- Processing and response to customer claims/complaints/inquiries;
- Technical assistance for creating an account (s) and recovering a forgotten password for accessing electronic services for electronic invoices;
- Technical support and troubleshooting as well as solving any technical problems, either on-site and through remote access to the customer’s equipment;
- Payment of obligations, rescheduling of amounts due;
- Warranty and service;
2. In fulfilment of its legal obligations, TCP processes your data for the following purposes:
- Issuing of invoices;
- Carrying out tax and social security control by the respective competent authorities;
- Obligations stipulated in the Accountancy Act and the Tax and Social Insurance Procedural Code as well as other related legislation in connection with keeping proper and lawful accounting.
3. TCP processes the relevant data provided with the explicit written consent of the customer for the following purposes:
- For direct marketing of products and services;
V. Categories of third parties accessing and processing your personal data
1. Transportation/courier companies, postal operators with a view to fulfilling our contractual obligations, sending correspondence and communications, in connection with contracts between us;
2. Persons who, under the assignment of TCP, maintain the equipment and software used to process your personal data;
3. Banks servicing payments made by you;
4. Persons to whom TCP has assigned the performance of specific services or the obligations associated with services we owe to you;
5. Persons performing consultancy services in various professional fields, such as lawyers, accountants, auditors, etc.;
6. Bodies, institutions and individuals to which we are required to provide personal data under the current legislation.
7. How long is your personal data stored? The duration of time that your personal data is stored depends on the processing purposes for which it was collected:
Personal data processed for the purpose of concluding/changing and executing contracts between TCP and you as a customer or respectively the represented company – for the duration of the contract and until the final settlement of all financial relations between the parties. TCP is also entitled to store some of your personal data for a longer period of time until the expiration of the applicable limitation period as defined by the law for the purpose of protection in the event of any customer claims regarding the performance/termination of contracts with us as well as for a long term in the case of an already arisen legal dispute until its final settlement with a court/ arbitration decision entered into force.